Take 7 – Minutes Out of Your Busy Schedule to Relax and Abide in God’s Presence:
* Get seated in a comfortable position.
* Press the play button.
* Gently rest your hands in your lap or let them hang down by your sides.
* Close your eyes, listen, and relax.
Usually when I bring up the word meditation, a lot of believers start to get a little uncomfortable due to their prior assumptions around the concept of it due to the ‘New Age’ movement.
So what is the difference between Christian Meditation and Other Forms of Meditation?
* We focus or concentrate on His Word, works, character and presence
* We touch the heart of God by abiding with Him in spirit and truth
* Enhances our relationship with Him
Some Meditations Techniques:
* Denies the true identity of Jesus by acknowledging Him as just an ‘anointed teacher’
* On the surface, it has all of the same physical and mental benefits of Christian Meditation, but is really a means of moving us into unity and harmony through a One World Religion
* Has a form of Godly but denies the power thereof. (2 Timothy 3:5)
Don’t get me wrong, meditation in and of itself is nothing more that focused attention and contemplation on a single object of choice. Many types of meditation have many wonderful benefits that improve our mental, spiritual, and physical health; however, if you want to meditate with God as your source, strength, provision, and focus, Christ-centered meditation can support you in this effort.
However, contrary to popular belief, meditation is one of the best ways to deepen your relationship with God. Not only does it help center you, relieve stress and purify any toxic thoughts or emotions you may have, but it also helps you connect a lot better with God so that you can hear His voice more clearly.
How many times have you found yourself in tumultuous situations and wondered where He was? He was there waiting for YOU to show up!
Also find, Christian meditation music, techniques, courses, and programs to transform your life and relationship with God.