In these modern days, most people are using multiple technological devices like personal computers and laptops. These devices help them in completing their regular tasks. However, what they didn’t know is that laptops give negative effects due to radiation.
Experts claimed that prolonged exposure to laptop radiation results to an increased risk of cancers, tumors, blood disorders, and miscarriage. It may also lead to insomnia, anxiety, skin disorders and a lot more. If you don’t want to experience these multiple negative side effects of laptop radiation, you have to find ways on how to protect yourself.
To protect yourself from laptop radiation, you need to ask some tips from experts. You can also read several guides online. To give you some hints, here are the basic steps you need to do:
1. Avoid Working Directly on a Laptop: Whether you keep on using laptop every hour or every day, you should use it on a surface away from your body. You can also plug in a secondary mouse and keyboard to reduce the radiation exposure. Unlike others, you have to refrain from placing the device on your lap. Most laptops produce a strong electromagnetic field, especially when they are plugged in.
2. Get a Natural Crystal Salt Lamp: This type of lamp is designed to cancel out the electromagnetic field that is emitted by your laptop. It is also perfect for maintaining a normal ionic balance in the air. Depending on your choice, you can get this lamp in local or online shops.
3. Take a Rest: Even if you have lots of things to do, you have to avoid using your laptop for a long period of time. Like others, stay away from your laptop at least 20 minutes. If not, you might suffer from severe eye damage and other complications.
4. Eat Antioxidant Foods: The best way to protect yourself from the damaging effects of laptop radiation is to eat foods that are rich in antioxidants. The typical examples of these are tomatoes, apples, carrots, broccoli and cherries.
5. Display Indoor Plants: Whether you like it or not, you have to display houseplants in your working area. The common examples of these are cactus plants. These plants have the ability to suck up the electromagnetic radiation coming from your laptop.
6. Use Adjustable Chair: This adjustable chair allows you to sit at a proper angle. It also helps in keeping you away from the screen of your laptop. If you don’t know how to get this stuff, you are free to seek help from any expert.
Aside from the above steps, you also need to change the text fonts on your laptop. Choose the best text fonts and sizes that are comfortable to your eyes. To protect your eyes, you also need to use fluorescent tubes to achieve lower amount of light.
With various tips on how to protect you from laptop radiation, you don’t have to worry about. You can start working and do your tasks without experiencing any negative effect. So, don’t forget to consider the above tips and you will stay healthy and active.